Tuesday, March 11, 2014

changes of control points create new geometries

I rebuilt the surface from my headphone with the two rail tool, and rebuilt it with more control points on both U and V direction, then I started to drag and rotate part of the control points.
In the first row, I just drag the control points from the top part, the middle part or the bottom part freely and see what shape it can create.
In the second row, I gave it a horizontal scale to make the pattern of the geometry more clearly.
In the third row, I started to drag single control point vertically, and tried to feel the changes in 3d view.
In the fourth row, I selected the control points in the central line of the surface, and dragged it vertically to create the ridge look geometry and make it the central part of the surface.
In the fifth row, I selected right part of the surface and rotate it, make the surface stretched and create curve vision from front view.

 I select the third list to demonstrate my changes.
 1. drag  several control point horizontally
 2. scale it
 3. single point vertical movement
 4. points on central line move vertically
 5. rotation

                                      

render view of my geometry
3d printer

No comments:

Post a Comment